United Doors not only supplies and installs garage doors, but also offers a garage door repair service for all types of automatic doors in Brisbane (including both residential and commercial door repairs). All you need to do is to contact us and we will be on-site as soon as possible and your garage door will be up and running in no time at all.
We have a solid reputation for professional and fast garage door repairs in Brisbane, so let’s take a look at some of the signs that your garage door is on its way out and needs to be repaired.
- The door makes a lot of noise when operated: If you hear clunking, screeching or banging, then it is most likely that the springs need repairing or there is a problem with the motor, but it could be a number of other problems as well.
- The door won’t operate: Check that the power is on and that the batteries in your remote don’t need to be replaced. Otherwise, this problem could be due to a loose connection between the control panel and the door or even the motor.
- The door feels very heavy to lift: This is a common cause of garage door repairs in Brisbane and is usually due to a problem with the springs not having enough tension. You need to call our garage door repair service and we will come out and inspect the springs for you.
- The door won’t operate manually: The reason you have an automatic garage door is that it operates automatically, but for safety reasons, you still need to open or close it manually. If you have this type of problem then you need it fixed as soon as possible and it is likely to be an issue with the springs.
- The door is off its tracks: This can be caused by a long term lack of maintenance or accidental damage. In either case, your garage door will need to be inspected by a professional garage door repair service to determine the best way to get it back on its tracks and repair any damage.
Whether you need residential or commercial door repairs in Brisbane, you can get a quote online or call us on 07 3869 2525 to arrange for an inspection and repair job.