There is nothing quite like the satisfaction of installing automatic door openers for making you feel that all is well with the world. When it is raining or cold outside and you have to get out of the car, walk to the garage, put in the key, hoick the door up, get back in your car, park it in the garage, get back out and hoick the door down again, life seems to look rather bleak sometimes.
Automatic door openers however, make life so much more simple and comfortable, adding a huge amount of value to your life, for very little cost. You do need to have a well maintained garage door first, before you purchase a garage door opener, but a new roller door installation isn’t a costly process and will definitely add some serious curb appeal to your home.
The benefits of having automatic door openers, far outweigh any costs involved:
- You don’t have to get out in the rain or cold to open and close the garage door.
- They are perfect for elderly or disabled people who don’t have the ability to open and close heavy garage doors themselves.
- New garage doors look stylish and can be designed to match your home’s exterior colour scheme.
- They give you another layer of security to your home.
- Automatic door openers won’t close if anything or anyone is underneath the closing door, which is a great safety factor when you have kids or pets.
- You can get an app for it!
Talking about the app, did you know that you can purchase apps online for your smartphone that let you open and close your garage door from anywhere in the world? With some additional hardware, these apps will also give you a real-time view of the interior of your garage and notify you when the garage door is opened or closed. These apps are great for additional home security and are worthwhile investigating.
You can also add in this type of functionality to your automated home system, where you can remotely access the lights, heating and A/C using your smartphone, as well as your garage doors.
If you are interested in professional roller door installation or need assistance, repairs or servicing of your automatic door openers, call United Doors on 07 3869 2525 or get a quote online.